Earning Money for Your Favorite Non-Profit Organization is easy!
- A way to earn money for your non-profit organization
- A way for Provident Bank to give back to the community
- A donation to your non-profit organization
Examples of current organizations taking advantage of the unique opportunity include:
- Church and Other Religious Groups
- Service Groups
- Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs)
- Homeowners' Associations
- Booster Clubs
- Foundations and Societies
- The Manager will help you fill out a short application.
- Pass on the good news to your group's supporters. They will need to advise Provident Bank that they want to support your organization. This is as easy as a phone call or a branch visit.
- Announce it at meetings
- Share the fundraising opportunity with your friends and relatives
- Write about it in your newsletters
- Personalize the program to your organization
- Ask your local Provident Bank Branch Manager to speak at your next group meeting
Accounts opened for less than one (1) year will be pro-rated accordingly. Accounts closed on or before December 31st are ineligible.
The organization must have a minimum of $100,000 in deposits tied to the organization for a donation to be made.
Different account types have different payouts.
- Personal and Business checking accounts pay 0.10%.
- Personal and Business savings accounts pay 0.05%.
- Personal and business time deposit* accounts pay 0.02%.
- The following accounts are NOT eligible for this promotion:
- Corporate Interest Checking
- Payroll Checking
- Holiday Savings
- IRA Time Deposits
Existing Customer -- Simply call or stop by and visit with your local Provident Branch Manager.
All rates, products, and programs are subject to change without notice except as required by law.