Use your Provident Bank Visa Debit Card to make all your everyday purchases at restaurants, gas stations, stores and more.
Why use Provident Bank's Visa Debit Card?
- Easy to use - the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Each transaction appears on your monthly checking statement and includes the date and amount.
- Extra Safety - it's safer than carrying cash or a checkbook. If your card is lost or stolen, you aren't liable for unauthorized purchases.
- Extra Convenience - use it wherever Visa is accepted.
- Quick Cash - Use your card to get cash at the ATM or when paying with your debit card at many merchants.
- Chip Cards: Enhanced security for your Debit and Credit Cards. - Learn More
View Branch Locations
Search for ATM Locations
What you can do
- View up-to-the minute account balance and transaction information for deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer funds immediately or schedule one-time and recurring automatic transfers
- Access Online Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- View and print eStatements
- Place a stop payment on a check
- View check images
- Create and schedule alerts for specific events, such as when an account balance reaches a certain amount
- Order checks
- Customize account names
- Download account information to Quicken, a money management application
MyProvident Mobile Banking offers the ultimate convenience in banking - 24 hour access to your accounts straight from your mobile devices. Mobile Banking is free, secure, and easy to use. Simply use your Online Banking sign-on ID to get started.
What you can do
- View your account balances and recent activity
- Review transaction history
- Transfer money between any of your qualified Provident accounts
- Deposit checks directly from your phone
- Pay bills
- Send and receive money quickly and easily with Zelle®
- View Provident Bank branches and ATMs near you
- Find surcharge-free ATMs on the Allpoint Network
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Set up travel notifications
- View recurring payment subscriptions
- View spending insights
Not signed up yet for Online Banking? Enroll Now
MyProvident Mobile Banking is not the same as our Online Banking and Bill Pay services.
Access to MyProvident Mobile Banking via mobile browser or application may vary depending on your device and wireless service plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for details of your plan.
View your statements when they become available with 24 hour access from MyProvident Online Banking.
Benefits of eStatements
- eStatements are complimentary.
- Available earlier than mailed statements
- Access up to 72 months of statements
- Receive a convenient email each month when your statement is ready
- Print or download your statements to your PC
- Added security from lost/stolen mail
- eStatements are not attached to your email. Only you can view your statements through a secure browser required to view Online Banking.
- In addition to the security provided by Provident Bank and the 128 bit encryption SSL-enabled browser required to view Online Banking, your password adds another level of protection.
Provident Bank's Bill Pay is a complimentary online service for our customers. It is a fast, safe, and convenient tool to help you manage your bills.
Payments can be sent to any business or person. You are in control of when your payments are sent and you choose the date and amount of the payments. If you prefer, you can set up recurring payments.
To be a Provident Bill Pay user, you will need to have an eligible checking account.
Enroll in Online Banking.
What you can do
- Easily set up payees (billers) in one location
- Schedule payments quickly and easily once, occasionally, or regularly
- See a summary of your recent and pending payments
- Receive eBills from many companies. eBills are electronic versions of your bills delivered directly to the bill pay system
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months