Effective January 1, 2023
- Identifiers: Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers.
- Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80: Signature, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information, medical information, and health insurance information.
- Protected Classifications: Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, and military and veteran status.
- Commercial Information: Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Online Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements.
- Sensory Information: Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information.
- Employment Information: Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences: Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We may use the categories of personal information listed above for the purposes described in our Privacy Policies. In addition, we may use these categories of personal information for certain business purposes specified in the CCPA, as described in this table:
|Purposes||Categories of Personal Information|
|Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions and verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or provide similar services.||
|Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance.||
|Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.||
|Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.||
|Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.||
|Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.||
|Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.||
We may have obtained personal information about you from various sources, as described below.
|Categories of Sources of Data Collection||Categories of Personal Information|
|Directly from you||
|From your devices, such as when you visit our websites, online and mobile applications.||
|Other individuals, such as authorized agents or family members.||
|Vendors who provide services on our behalf.||
|Government entities and other publicly-available sources.||
|Consumer data resellers.||
We may have shared your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described below.
|Categories of Third Parties||Categories of Personal Information|
|Vendors who provide services on our behalf.||
|Professional services organizations, such as auditors and law firms.||
|Internet service providers||
|Data analytics providers||
|Operating Systems and platforms||
|Consumer data resellers||
We have not sold personal information about consumers in the preceding 12 months for a business or commercial purpose.
We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization if we have actual knowledge of the individual's age.
We may have disclosed to third parties the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80
- Protected Classifications
- Commercial Information
- Online Activity
- Sensory Information
- Employment Information
Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
Correction: You have the right to request that we correct certain personal information we have collected from you.
- Click on the "Submit a Request" at the bottom of this page, or
- Call toll free number at 1-800-511-5923, or
- Visit in-person at our Corporate Office or any Retail Banking location.
Verifying Requests: To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. If you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we will require you to provide the following information: name, date of birth, email address, telephone number, and street address. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we may require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make an access, deletion request on your behalf (a) we will require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and (b) for access and deletion requests, we will require you to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
Additional Information: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. Please call toll-free at 1-800-511-5923.