(1) Visa Debit Card linked ONLY with Basic Business Checking and Business Interest Checking
(2) Provident Bank does not charge a foreign ATM fee, however service fees charged by other ATM owners still apply. Other Provident Bank fees may apply, including but not limited to International Service Assessment Fees.
(3) Carrier's message and data rates apply. Additional terms and conditions apply as provided in the mobile agreement/addendum.
(4) Basic Business: Fee waived with $3,000 minimum daily balance -OR- $10,000 minimum daily balance in any linked balance combined business savings, including money market or certificate of deposit with the same primary tax reported for owner -OR- Using your Provident Bank Business Visa Debit Card 20 or more times--excludes ATM transactions.
(5) Business Interest: Fee waived with $5,000 minimum daily balance -OR- $10,000 minimum daily balance in any linked balance combined business savings, including money market or certificate of deposit with the same primary tax reported for owner.
(6) Corporate Interest: Fee waived with $25,000 minimum daily balance.
(7) Business Cash Management: Fee waived with $2,500 minimum daily balance.
(8) Business Savings: Fee waived with $500 minimum daily balance.
(9) $0.35 per debit, including checks and any electronic debits over 100 debits and $1.50 per $1,000 over $10,000 cash deposits.
(10) $0.35 per transaction over 150 transactions including check transactions, in-branch deposits/withdrawals, electronic deposits/withdrawals, and point of sale deposit/withdrawals.
For specific and additional product details, please refer to Provident's Account Agreement and Disclosure booklet
, Product Disclosures and Schedule of Fees
. All rates, products, and programs are subject to change without notice except as required by law.